Create a legacy of protecting and advocating for South Carolina’s natural environment — without spending anything today. Writing a will and making a bequest presents one of the best opportunities for charitable giving. It allows you to take care of your loved ones, and support the causes and organizations important to you for decades to come.
How to Get Started
We’ve partnered with FreeWill so you can create a legacy with the South Carolina Environmental Law Project while completing this important life task — for free!
FreeWill is a online resource that allows you to write a will online, quickly and easily:
* It takes about 25 minutes to complete
* It’s legally valid in all 50 states
* It’s the best way to protect the people and causes you love
* It’s completely free, no matter what!
Now you can support SCELP for generations as we protect critical wildlife habitats and environmental justice — without paying anything today.
How it works:
1. Use this free tool to create your legal will online, or document your wishes and find an attorney near you.
2. Specify within your will the amount or percentage of your estate you’d like to leave (if any) to SCELP and other charitable organizations.
3. Go on with your life in the knowledge that you’ve taken care of the people you care about, and that you’ll be making positive change for generations to come.
If you would prefer to finalize your will with an attorney, you can create a list of documented wishes to save you time and money with a lawyer.